the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Monday, January 01, 2007


HAPPY NEW YEAR (:
byebye 2007, hello 2008.
went pooling with odi, chris, scott, max, tay and shan yuan.
odi and chris left at 12.30, leaving me the only girl there. -_-
and my pooling sucks. its as good as someone who don't know how to play AT ALL.
the last time i played was like more than 2years ago when yijia they all were around, and before i really start studying hard. haha. back then i was lousy enough. so after more than 2 years, it was like, worst. so, all of them took turns to teach me like im an idiot. ok. this time i agree. im an idiot in pool. but still, it was fun.
left for supper at 401, talktalktalk. and along the way, i got jammed like 125618945468times. i never fail to not catch what they are trying to say. haha. slow. yes. i think im slow. left at 1plus, tay longbang-ed my cab. reached home at 2am. gosh. im seldom home so late. opps. i mean early. haha.the usual 4bucks cab fare was a freaking 7.85bucks. still okay, at least not more than 10 (:
slept at 3plus. woke up at 8plus. hur. 5bloody hours of sleep. its already 2008, and i still cant turn off my bloody body alarm.

2007.
it has been a great and fruitful year for me.
i was the monitress. and seriously, i tried really hard to do everything im suppose to do, and sometimes, realising i have covered other people's duties. but its okay since i really enjoy a busy lifestyle. (: with power comes responsibility. and i think i have been pretty responsible(: the only regret is that i have not been able to make the class a united one, and of course, i didnt organise a class chalet. but, hey. at least there was a class outing to laobasat. (: hah!

my studies went a little downhill. i didnt managed to keep my 1st position. getting 3rd for midyear, and 2nd for prelims. my results were pretty sucky, but the class de results were even more sucky. so, hah! my top 3position.
stress was part of me through out the whole year, until before Olevels. (:

i had a huge quarrel with shufang, that in turn get all the girls kind of involved. felt a little guilty about getting so many people involved. but its over. i glad i have friends who trust me, and are there for me when i need them(: thank you MAOS(:

ROC tried hard to be together. but i guess everyone is busy with their own life; moreover, ours is such a big group. maybe booking them a whole year ahead will be nice.(: but still, being close with yunlu, yijia, andrea, florence and jingting makes me feel good already. (: friends for life, thats what i feel they are. they make me believe there are be more than one good friend, but still, i keep my stand on having only one best friends. but still, they are my best buddies (:
there are times when the little simple things they do made me feel touched. like, traveling all the way to hougang for dinner with me. i didnt tell you all how glad and touched i was. travelling all the way here is seriously tiring and sian. but no complains about that from you all. that was why i followed to jurong east to take neoprints that night. i was tired. but you guys really know how to make me change my mind. just wanto let you guys know, cecilia loved u people so so so much last year, and will still be loving you all this year, next year, next next year, every year. (:

nothing much for my family. we are still the same. im still being loved, and i still love them. jia jiejie feel like a distance to me. so near yet so far. i hope 2008 will be different. i understand that she has got her own life, and its unfair for her always being the one coming up, staying over , going home alone. so i hope to just quality time with her in 2008. quantity is no longer important. (:

ah tao and odi don believe i do not have a boyfriend. seriously, can anyone tell me which part of me look as if ive got a boyfriend?
no crashes for 2007(:
suddenly realised how sad it is. the last time i had a crash on someone was like 5years ago. which was 2002. haha. and, that guy is now dead. hurhur.

joined orange lantern around a month ago, thanks to yunlu. and so far, ive been enjoying myself. (: people there are fun and nice, aside from nur aka ZHU. (:

i hope 2008 will be a greater, better, more fruitful and eventful year for everyone.(:
off to prepare for work. ciaos.

reply to tags.
allie: haha. after work i miss call u. haha. u didnt go counting down with aunty yan they all?
yunlu: happy new year(: haha. its only yijia and alison. haha. alot meh? only 2 ma. lol



CECILIA
12:08 PM